= Only apply to Microsoft Windows
= Only apply to Apple Macintosh
1) The light of my IRIScan™ Pro 3 remains red
On Mac, the light will remain red until you open the Readiris application and click the [Scan] button. This is the normal behaviour.
2) My IRISFile™ license is not accepted
The 35-digits license code you need to activate IRISFile™ is printed on the license sheet provided within the DVD box. It ends with '0A'.
3) There is a small plastic part within the DVD box. What is it for?
It's a spare part for the automatic document feeder (ADF). Replace it in case you there is a problem with the ADF. See "The scanner will not take the documents which are in the feeder".
4) The scanner will not take the documents which are in the feeder
- Make sure the documents are properly inserted.
- Do not load too much documents in the feeder.
- Make sure that the feeder clip is correctely placed. If necessary, replace it with the spare part provided with the scanner (see below picture).