Easily integrate our technologies into your own product
SDKs allow complete, seemless integration of the award winning IRIS technology into your products. Several toolkits are available for your different needs:
- iDRS™ SDK
Image enhancement, pre-processing,Character Recognition (OCR, ICR, MICR), Document Creation (PDF, HTML, RTF, XPS, ...), Barcode Recognition (1D, 2D) and Compression (iHQC) SDK.
- IDR™ SDK
Invoice recognition, Classification/Digital mailroom, structured Form recognition and FreeForm recognition SDK
- IRISFingerprint™ SDK
Fast document classification SDK
- Cardiris™ SDK
This easy-to-use COM object SDK allows you to integrate all of the most popular Cardiris functions into your application using simple calls to COM objects. Our business card scanner is available for bundling,with your logo, so you’ll have a complete solution to bring to market.
iDRS™ is a powerful recognition SDK offering the developer a complete and flexible set of recognition, image preprocessing and document formatting capabilities.
|Its simple and complete C++ interface will help you to easily integrate one or more of the latest I.R.I.S. technologies. Adding unmatched image pre-processing capabilities and the possibility to export the recognized data to various file formats (PDF, PDF/A, XML, HTML, RTF, TXT and many more) makes the iDRS toolkit one of the most complete recognition SDK's in the world.
- Completely modular structure allows development suited to particular needs.
- No page (volume) limitation
- Easy and quick to integrate: several samples included.
- Demo applications available
- Extremely fast and accurate machine print (OCR, OCR-A, OCR-B and MICR), handprint (ICR) and barcode (1D and 2D) recognition engines Numerous export formats supported. In addition to the more common export formats like PDF, RTF, CSV, XML, TXT.
Invoice recognition, Classification/Digital mailroom, Form recognition and FreeForm recognition SDK
|This toolkit is available with predefined configurations to recognize and classify documents for well defined vertical needs, see the descriptions of the Solution Packages below. Each of the solution packages can be adapted to fit your specific needs.
- Powerful all-in-one recognition and classification SDK
- Fits all document types – freeform, invoices, structured forms etc.
- Predefined solution packages - You only need to load the appropriate configuration to create a full-fledged document processing application.
- Provides state-of-the-art classification technologies – classify your documents based on graphical layout analysis (Fingerprint) that can be combined with content and rules based analysis for unprecedented accuracy.
- Very easy-to-use – just a few functions independent of the document type
- Multi-language support – elegant interface supporting native C and .Net
This toolkit is the perfect solution for document classification. Each document type is identified using sophisticated algorithms based on the physical layout of the document. The system is very easy to train. Just provide some samples of the different types of documents you have and the system will learn to identify them. Scan a new batch of documents and they will be automatically separated based on their recognized type.
- Powerful classification SDK - uses only graphical features to classify documents in milliseconds.
- Details and text information are not relevant – Fingerprint can also be used with bad quality OCR documents like faxes.
- Uses training to create repositories of learned page layouts.
- Can deal with large amounts of stored fingerprints without affecting classification speed.
- Easy to use COM interface.
Business Card Recognition technology.
This easy-to-use COM object SDK allows you to integrate all of the most popular Cardiris functions into your application using simple calls to COM objects. Our business card scanner is available for bundling, with your logo, so you’ll have a complete solution to bring to market.
- SDK for scanning and recognizing business cards
- Easy-to-use COM interface – supports VB and .Net languages
- Intelligent field extraction – uses a knowledge database to extract all relevant information like first and last name, city, state, telephone number, job title etc.
- Various export possibilities – extracted information can easily be exported to Outlook, Lotus Notes, Excel, XML, iPod and many more
- Support for scanning business cards with the portable IrisCard scanner